I always hasitate to write this post till I have met Besorongola last week. Ariniaina tagged me last mounth but I tried to escape it. (lol). The fact is that I am not about to tell you facts about myself. Actually, if you ask me to say something about who I am, I will say many thing that you have never expected. But as you nomeened me on you blogs, and because you are friends, I accept to show the other side of my life.
So here we are: 11 random things about myself.
1) I used to cry when I watch My Girl 1, the part when the little boy dies.
2) I do like to be alone home.
3) I enjoy listening loud music, especially when I am anxious.
4) I prefer to be with friends during festivities than to be with my familly, but I should be because we are not a big familly one with my only brother.
5) One thing too, when I am nervous, or when someone makes me angry, I eat a lot, A LOT I mean. lol
6) Some nights, I am lost on my own bed. I do not know where I am, and it sucks, really.
7) I am short sighter, so I have big troubles to see further than my noise.
8) I am proud of me, ME, ME, ME. Yes I am. lol
9) I like have sex with girl. (shame) It means, I am not gay. But I do not have any problem if you are.
10) I did, I have done, I am doing and certainly, I will do everything if a friend ask me to do unused job even I know that I am going to be ridiculous.
11) The last, not the least, I used to lose money and my phone. And then money to buy a new phone.
Then, before I answer the eleven Besorongola’s questions, let me take a glass of milk, 2 sandwiches, and 3 eggs…
Question #1: Why do you blog?
I like writting. I am talkative. So blogging is the best way to combine them.
#2 What you don’t like in blogging?
When I have a good feeling amd the connexion sucks (It is the second time I use this word)
#3 How did blogging help you?
By blogging, people begging to know me and it is easier to introduice my self when I am applying for a job.
#4 What is your purpose for your life?
To be rich, of course. Actually, I have already reached most of ny goals: A good job, lovely friends, … The only thing that I could not get is anough money.
#5 If you could change the world, where would you start?
On my Blog…
#6 Do you have a special talent?
Communication with all people. If you need more answer, you can ask to the girl with whom I spent my last night. krkrkrkrkr
#7 Who inspires you?
#8 what is your favorite quote?
“If the problem has a solution, nothing to worry. If it does not, worryung can do nothing.”
#9 What kind of music do you like?
Techno and House music.
#10 What is your most favourite social media tool, and why?
Facebook. Because I can write as long as I can, and it is almost free.
#11 If you could be anyone you wanted to be, who would you choose and why?
Me… with good eyes of course.
Here are the nommees:
Nazha Nhari: http://nhari.wordpress.com/
Kalabasivava D’Imady: http://vahinala.wordpress.com
Jean-Marc Rolland. http://elowynnamada.canalblog.com
Amd the questions qre:
1- How many blog do you have?
2- Why do you blog?
3- What does your blog bring to you?
4- How many time amd how much money do you spend to blogging?
5- Why do you choose your blog’s Name?
6- Do you blog for fun or is it a real occupation?
7- What is your favorite moment in the week?
8- If you have to leave your current location, where would you go?
9- Are you for ar against same sex marriage?
10- If you get 1million dollars, what will you do?
11- Do you believe in conspiracy theories?
Go ahead guys 🙂